ironblood66614ironblood66614

Main News Audio Reviews Stats 1 Fan

HELLBENDERS - Applooza HELLBENDERS - Applooza

Man that was just awesome ... the fucking tree was great KICK MY WOOD YOU SLUT

Batman Hates Bronies Batman Hates Bronies

Good Everything... Dialog was great voice overs were near perfect ... but dear god was the animation good

Mortal Kombat FAILtality Mortal Kombat FAILtality

Brinngs The Arkade Kombat Memories back

Haven't seen one of these in years i love the blend of video games you have in there.

Team Fortress
Portal
Call Of Duty

Plus i've always thought of stryker sounding like the scout after TF2

Tuper Tario Tros. Tuper Tario Tros.

Wow amazing

I like the game it was really an awesome play. pretty damn good mashup. However i would love to see some more levels. also a smoother control set up ... Like the arrows to run and jump with mario, and when tetris is activated the WASD keys control tetris and your still able to move mario with the arrows.

tankman 2 dress up doll tankman 2 dress up doll

Love Tankmen

This is a great game good animation but like everyone else I have to agree that the mouth needs to be reordered

[Jay T] - Poundcake! [Jay T] - Poundcake!

This sound is the awesomeness my night needed. Definitely my new ringtone ... and when people look at me with a cocked eyebrow i'll be like "WTF is your problem with MUTHA F-ING POUND CAKE"

"Warped Galaxy" Orchestral NAC "Warped Galaxy" Orchestral NAC

WOW just WOW

this is amazing

all the sounds are near perfectly mixed ... what needs to be in the front or foreground of the track is there as the not needed drifts away.

Without reading your description and listening to the track through the first thing that hit my mind was space.

You have giving your story life in music.

XayberOptix responds:

I guess it wasn't bad after all to make mistakes in audio engineering throughout the years. ;) It seems learning the hard way was always what worked best for me. hehe... Thanks for taking time to review and the compliment!

[e99] Spin me Dizzy [e99] Spin me Dizzy

Ungodly Chippy ... I love it

Instant memories of NES .... Voted 5 ... gave you a 10 star ... and downloaded.

if it wouldn't be to much trouble could you PM some of the VSTi you used ??

e991e responds: